Please check and let me know.
*Sterling OMS Developer Boca Raton, FL*
- Participate in Design and Development of new features in IBM Sterling
- Analyze business issues and technical problems independently, and come
up with smart, logical solutions
- Strong problem solving capability
- Design and develop enterprise class applications using Java/J2EE, XML
and Database related technologies. Be able to contribute as strong hands-on
technical member in project development activities
- Participate in Product releases through requirement reviews,
development, deployment, setting up environments; documenting release notes
and technical details regarding functionality and configuration
- Responsible for Quality of the code. Review test plans with QA & drive
the code reviews within the team
- Should be able to execute assigned tasks in a timely & efficient manner
- Develop strong expertise in at least one more modules within the
- Effectively communicate status, metrics and issues on a regular basis
- Mentor developers and guide them with their assignments
- Able to determine and effectively articulate level of effort on
requested enhancements and defect fixes
*Education/Work Experience Required*
- Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges, Masters Degree
- Requires 7-10 years commercial application development experience
utilizing J2EE (including Core Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, Struts, Spring,
WebServices, Design Patterns, XML technologies, UML) and Oracle (including
SQL, Oracle functions, transactions, locks and triggers)
- 3 -5 years’ experience in developing OMS applications.
- Experience with IBM Sterling OMS specifically.
- Strong domain knowledge with IBM Sterling OMS.
- Hands on experience with using a Visual Modeler by building complex
catalog rules, Pricing lists and promotion/discounting rules
- Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably SVN
- Strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging J2EE applications
- Strong hands-on experience with J2EE application/web servers
(WebSphere Application Server) including configuration, deploying and
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with
- Must be familiar with configuration management and build/release
planning & management
- Mentoring of Junior Team members
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision
- Proven track record of successfully working in a team of experienced
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level
requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Prior product development experience is a plus
- Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in
previous engagements is a plus
- Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a
- Understanding of the large scale server side deployment architecture.
Exposure to server clusters and scalability issues is a plus
- Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.