Please check and let me know.
*Performance Test Engineer *
*6+ Month Contract *
*Glenview, IL *
*Phone then F2F mandatory!*
*Must be local to Chicago land*
The Performance Test Engineer will coordinate with lead project members
such as Project Managers, business analysts, developers, infrastructure
teams and testers to ensure that the performance and capacity of
applications and infrastructure meet the level of quality demanded by the
- Three years of experience utilizing HP LoadRunner, native monitors and
scripting protocols (minimum of HTTP/HTML, AJAX TruClient and Web Services).
- Must have hands-on experience in developing scripts, designing load
tests, monitoring, analyzing results and reporting performance bottlenecks.
- Experience in custom LoadRunner scripting and not just record and
- Two years of experience in developing Performance Test Plans and
Performance test Scenarios using requirements and design documents while
specifying Test Approach, Strategy, Scope, Architecture, Environment, Roles
- At least one year experience in Wily, Dynatrace, AppDynamics or any
other APM tools.
- Proficient at performance testing and troubleshooting in a variety of
environments, including but not limited, to JAVA, IBM WebSphere, SQL
Server, Windows, Linux.
- Experience in LoadRunner setup / installation / Administration /
Troubleshoot / R&D.
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience in the development and implementation of repeatable and
iterative performance testing process in an Agile environment
- Experience with the defect management process and a bug tracking tool
(preferably HP Quality Center and JIRA)
- Ability to multitask to keep on schedule in a fast paced Agile
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.