Please check and let me know.
*Title: Sr. Developer*
*Location: Addison, TX*
*Interview: Phone and MANDATORY In-Person (ALL Candidates need to be local
to Dallas/Ft. Worth)*
*Open to : Green Card and US Citizen*
* Job Summary:* The Sr. Developer works closely with business analysts,
software engineers, release management engineers, architects, and QA
analysts to manage the project knowledgebase and implement programmatic
solutions for software platforms. The Sr. Developer takes an active
leadership role in all phases of the software development lifecycle,
employing the latest technologies and development best practices. The Sr.
Developer carries out development operations through code reviews, build
management, and production support.
*Role & Responsibilities:*
- Provide strong team leadership in advancing the vision of the product
- Guide the team to estimate feature development stories and establish
consensus on deliverable commitments. Ensure team accountability to meet
- Ensure the quality and completeness of feature stories submitted to
the team for evaluation.
- Develop applications through their full lifecycle, meet project
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents.
- Perform object-oriented design and analysis (OOD/OOA).
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Facilitate design/code reviews.
- Suggest methods and new technologies for increasing the effectiveness
of changes and of general production support improvements.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of continuous integration, service
abstraction, and queuing services.
- Lead other developers in ownership of products/problems/resources and
- Assist the Manager with project planning and estimation.
- Lead design sessions.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
*Education and Experience:*
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or
- Minimum 6 years’ software development experience developing solutions
on the Microsoft Platform
- Minimum 5 years’ professional experience with C# .NET, SQL Server, and
- Minimum 2 years’ in a leadership or senior role on a software
- Expert understanding of object-oriented design principles and
- Expert understanding of web services utilizing Windows Communication
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, and source
code branching strategies
DHTML, MVC 4.0, XML, XSL, jQuery)
- Solid understanding of .NET security (Authentication/Authorization)
- Strong SQL programming skills with MS SQL Server 2014
- Exposure to Agile software development practices
- Desired: UML modeling skills (use cases, sequence diagrams, state
machine, deployment diagrams)
- Desired: Exposure to Angular JS, Twitter Bootstrap
- Experience with TDD a major plus
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.