Please check and let me know.
*Job Title: Senior DB Engineer Location: Midtown, NYC Duration: Long Term*
* hire via Technical Skype, so must be available to interview during
workday hours. (9-5 EST)*
*Must have MONGO DB*
- The *Senior DB Engineer *will be a strong contributor on the Cloud
Infrastructure DB Engineering team.
- The *Cloud Infrastructure team develops and deploys public cloud
(mainly AWS right now) *based solutions to support our clients consumer
facing digital properties
- In partnership with application development teams, research, evaluate,
and recommend appropriate database solutions for applications being built
- Research, evaluate, recommend, and implement DB performance and
- Create repeatable and automated process for performing regular system
checks on existing production systems.
- Work with DB team and application teams to address any issues. Measure
- Participate in 24/7 support by acting as an escalation point for any
production issues for the L1 team
- Partner with application development teams to optimize and utilize
best practices for DB usage
- 8+ years hands on experience working on *Linux based systems *with a
preference for RPM based distributions
- 5+ years hands on experience working with *various NoSQL DBs with a
preference of MongoDB, Couchase, and DynamoDB*
- 5+ years hands on experience architecting, deploying and managing DB
solutions in *public cloud architectures with a strong emphasis on AWS*
- Strong hands on experience with *performance tuning DB technologies
via DB settings, OS parameters and DB sharding*
- Strong hands on experience with *query performance tuning*
- Strong hands on experience managing multi-region deployments (active /
active or active / slave) in a public cloud, preferably AWS
- Experience working with traditional *DBMS systems like MySQL or
Postgres a plus*
- Hands on experience architecting, deploying and managing databases in
a container environment such as Kubernetes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Related Focus
- Proven ability to independently lead projects to completion
- Experience working with geographically diverse teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.