Please check and let me know.
*6 months +*
*GC- USC *
As one of the developers in Digital Applications of Scholastic, you will be
building and supporting the next generation education applications for
mobile and desktop web. The individual will be a key member of the team
that assists in the requirements collection and analysis, software design,
development, troubleshooting, implementation and enhancement of new and
existing software in Java. In additional to software development, you will
also be contributing your expertise to our agile process and test driven
· Must be familiar with data structures and algorithms and can
apply them in practice.
· Must have 5 – 7 years of hands-on development experience and must
have experience with one of the following programming languages: Java,
Scala or Python
· Must have 2 – 3 years of experience in at least one responsive UI
frameworks such as ReactJS, AngularJS or EmberJS.
· Must have 2 – 3 years in one of service-oriented architectures
such as SOAP RPC or REST
· Must 2 – 3 years of experience with relational or NoSQL databases
such as MySQL or Oracle, DynamoDB, Cassandra. Experience with both
relational and NoSQLis a big plus.
· Must be familiar with at least one of IOC, inversion-of-control
frameworks such as Spring Framework (e.g. Spring Boot)
· Must have at least 3 years of experience in one of popular agile
practice, such as, Kanban, XP, TDD or Scrum.
· Must have experience with some open source tools/frameworks for
Agile processes such as Jenkins and Maven
· Experience with some test driven development tools and
techniques: Mockito, REST-assured, Cucumber, and JMeter.
Exposure to build application services on Amazon cloud services (AWS) or
other cloud environments
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.