Please check and let me know.
*Siebel Project Manager *
*Location: Aliso Viejo, CA*
*Duration: 6-month (possible extension)*
*Interview Process: Phone interview first, then they will need to do an
IN-PERSON interview. Local candidates only. *
*QUALIFICATIONS* Requires 5+ year Project Management
experience , 5+ years of Siebel application knowledge, 3+ years Business
Systems Analyst experience, 3+ years QA experience,. Ability to interface
with business application users at all levels to ensure that proper
customer requirements are captured and understood. Strong technical CRM
background preferred. Requires excellent analytical, problem solving, oral,
telephone, and written communication skills. Prefer a B.A./B.S. in
CS/CIS/IS/MIS/Business or related field or equivalent with experience in
working with Siebel.
1. Project Manage small/medium sized CRM projects
2. Manage all project QA and QC planning and execution activities
3. Work with business stakeholders to define, track and report
departmental / functional / application metrics and KPIs
4. Work with customer base in identifying and defining business
requirements for specified area
5. Capture and document business and user requirements, business
6. Create use cases from approved business requirements and design
7. Create and manage application functional test plans and test cases
from use cases for requirements traceability, IS systems testing,
regression testing, application integration testing, performance testing
and UAT testing
8. Testing, defect tracking, defect resolution, ongoing status
9. Perform troubleshooting and problem resolution of application issues
10. Interface with other teams and team members to ensure smooth
operation, and integration of internally managed systems
11. Lead meetings and interface with all other support team members to
ensure smooth operation of the business application environment.
12. Maintain business knowledge of software, project related packages and
directly participate in IS planning activities
13. Adhere to all company’s Information Services policies and procedures
14. Perform all other tasks as assigned or required.
• 5+ year IT CRM Project Management experience
• 5+ years of Siebel application knowledge
• 3+ years Business Systems Analyst experience
• 3+ years QA experience for customer facing business applications
• Working knowledge of CRM Support business processes
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with MS Visio and MS Office
• Experience working at a commercial software company
• Experience working with customer support organizations and projects
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.