*Please check and let me know.*
*Location: Juno Beach, FL.*
* Start: ASAP Estimated Duration: 1 year Remote or Onsite: On location at
the Client’s site 100% of the time. No telecommuting or remote work.*
*Mode: Phone then Onsite/Skype depending on candidate’s Location*
*Rate-43$/ hr *
*WITH ENERGY EXPERIENCE ONLY*
*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop mobile applications with rich graphical UI experience;
- Development and integration of new or existing applications into the
technical infrastructure and existing business processes;
- Provide technical or functional guidance to project or work teams as
needed within a specific discipline;
- Collaborates on an ongoing basis with the Business Systems Analyst;
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains etc.
- Experience working as Apple iOS Application Developer (2-3 year);
- Experience in developing middle tier service, layer data modeling;
- Experience in developing with latest IOS and Mac OS (Leopard/snow
leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, El Capitan) platforms using Xcode/Swift;
- Knowledge of SDK for Mac OS (10.5 and up), iPhone (3.2 and up), SQL
lite, Core data, Xcode, SQL server Management studio, writing WFC/SOAP
services and consuming web services (required);
- Net, C#, ASP.net, WCF, JSON, Sybase ASE 12.5/15.0.3 and SQL server
2005/2008, SAP business objects SDK mobile for iOS (preferred);
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (preferred).
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.