*Akamai Admin. *
*6 month engagement.*
*Roles & Responsibilities:*
· Be the go-to expert for Akamai CDN and WAF solution.
· Managing CDN profile creation and subsequent updates on digital
· Managing FEO configurations for digital properties.
· Identifying and deleting inactive profiles from Akamai.
· User and group management/auditing on Akamai Luna portal.
· Managing WAF related issues with digital properties.
· Reviewing and validating any new rulesets on WAF and their
relevance and compatibility with Unilever websites.
· Auditing digital properties and ensuring that they are using WAF
solution and are locked down.
· Generating offload/performance reports for digital properties and
working with Unilever agencies to performance tune them.
· Troubleshooting and fixing Akamai related issues with websites.
· Coordinating with Akamai ccare and professional services on case
to case basis for resolutions.
· Innovations - FEO, WAF, API’s, etc
· Generating business reports to demonstrate the value of Akamai
services used by Unilever.
· Good communication skills
· Resourceful, Self-Starter
· Flexible to work across different time zones.
· Ready to work from Unilever Bangalore location.
· Experience of working on complex infrastructure projects in big
· BE/B’tech, 3-5 years of experience in Akamai administration
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.