*Job Title : *ETL Report Test Analyst
*Job Location : * UT 84116 (Must be willing to relocate)
*Position Type : *Contract
Interview Mode: Phone+Skype
As a key contributor on a multi-phase project team for our banking client,
you will be responsible for designing, writing, and validating numerous
reports for the ongoing aggregation of several disparate internal financial
• Participate in team planning, design, development, and testing of a
highly visible, large, and complex set of financial systems through several
scheduled phases which involve both commercial and residential lending
programs as well as other banking services.
• Create and tailor an extensive set of SQL statements.
• Verify that data is transformed correctly according to various business
requirements and rules, insuring that all data is loaded into the data
warehouse without any loss or truncation.
• Validate that the ETL application appropriately rejects, replaces with
default values, and reports invalid data.
• Validate systems with a large number of reports (> 500) in an agile
development methodology. As such, you must possess strong interpersonal
skills and be experienced following the best practices of agile processes.
Job Requirements Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technical major or
equivalent professional experience.
• 3–5 years of professional software testing experience with
authentication, authorization, and configuration management as it relates
to Data Warehouse / ETL Testing.
• Specific banking domain experience with significant web/database
application testing experience is required.
• Proficiency with AIX and/or Linux platforms
*Preference will be given to candidates with the following: *
» 2+ years of SQL experience
» 1+ years of experience using Toad, Squirrel or similar tools
» 1+ years of experience using IBM Netezza
» Experience with Rational Functional Tester
» Experience with Informatica, Cognos or similar tools
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.