Hope you’re doing great this is *Mohammed *from Quantum Vision.
We have an Direct Client requirement as follows:
*Role: **Lead Microstrategy Developer*
*Location: McLean, VA*
*Experience: 8+ years*
*Candidate should be local or at a drivable distance.*
• Provide proactive Production support for MicroStrategy and other
BI/Analytics applications by resolution of issues in a timely manner.
• Develop reports and Dashboards to monitor BI applications providing
insight on usage patterns and recommend application/system improvements.
• As a Senior MicroStrategy Developer, lead BI design and development
activities, identify risks and recommend risk mitigation plans.
• Interact with business teams and other stakeholders to understand and
recommend BI solutions to meet diverse, complex business needs.
• Manage and track action items, issues, and risks associated with a suite
of applications. Follow up on items with appropriate parties to ensure
their resolution and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
• Define/develop implementation strategy for newly released features of
MicroStrategy tool and/or MicroStrategy version upgrades.
• Recommend, implement and adhere to industry wide BI best practices and
drive for changes to existing processes and/or procedures for the
betterment of the organization.
• Work with software vendors to open defects, log issues and seek
resolutions and/or patches.
• Work with other Technology Services teams during Infrastructure and/or
software upgrades and perform impact analysis.
• Recommend and establish governance and control around self-service
BI/Analytics considering the evolution of BI Industry's best practices.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT related experience
• Minimum 4 years of current and hands-on experience with the MicroStrategy
tool and demonstrated expertise with complex and high volume Datamarts with
Star Schema and Type 2 dimensions.
• Minimum 4 years of current and hands-on experience in developing
• Demonstrated experience delivering solutions to stringent SLAs for report
• Thorough knowledge of all capabilities of the MicroStrategy Suite
including the following – Dimensional Modeling, Architect, Developer,
Enterprise Manager, Cube Advisor, Cube creation/management/automation,
Integrity Manager, Object Manager, Distribution Services, Transactional
services, Narrowcast, Visual Insight, Mobile.
• Experience with MicroStrategy SDK a plus.
• Demonstrated delivery of multiple complex projects
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines
• Demonstrated partnership with business clients and value proposition of
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Experience working with dedicated and matrixed resources
• Ability to establish / build cross divisional relationships /
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate
effectively with team members, stakeholders, and Sr. management on both the
business and IT sides.
• Experience as a MicroStrategy consultant
• MicroStrategy Certified Developer
• Experienced Agile team member using a Scrum methodology
• Understanding of the secondary mortgage industry.
• Experience with Agile development
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SAS.
• Experience with Hyperion, Essbase, OBIEE
*Thanks & Regards*
*Desk :* (301) 560-0556
: (301) 560-0555
*Fax :* (301) 637 – 3337
[image: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CBB728.6931D740]
*2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private
*Your Referrals are always Appreciated with Great Referral Bonuses! You can
also visit our website, **www.quantumvision.com*
<http://www.quantumvision.com/>* . It will help you learn more about us.*
***NOTE:* If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.