Hope you’re doing great this is Javed from Pace Solutions Inc.
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
*Role: BSA - Pricing*
*Location: Torrance, CA*
• Knowledge of Pricing of product and services preferred in Auto finance,
• Proficient in Technical and Business Writing, Business Process Flow,
Business Process Modeling, Business Analysis and Testing various
• Experience in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with
Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD)
sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
• Understanding of SDLC
• Requirement management
o Planning and monitoring
o Eliciting requirements
o Requirements organization
o Translating and simplifying requirements
o Requirements management and communication
o Requirements analysis
o Requirements documentation
• In depth knowledge of Waterfall and AGILE methodology, Use Cases,
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes, Object Oriented Analysis
and Design (OOA/D).
• Competent in Creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams such as
Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
• Extensive experience in developing Use Cases, creating Screen Mockups,
conducting Gap Analysis and Impact Analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost Benefit
Analysis, Risk Analysis.
• Facilitated Change Management across entire process from Project
conceptualization to Testing through Project Delivery, Software Development
and Implementation Management in diverse Business and Technical
• Responsible to Track, Document, Capture, Manage and Communicate the
Requirements using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) which helped in
controlling numerous artifacts produced by the teams across the
deliverables for a project
• Involved in Test Planning, Test Preparation, Test Execution, Issue
Resolution and Report Generation to assure that all aspects of a Project
are in Compliance with the Business Requirements.
• Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and
documentation of Test Cases. Expertise in designing and developing Test
Plans and Test Scripts.
• Interface with clients from Operations, Marketing, Sales, Technologies,
and Outside Vendors and act as their customer interface point as the lead
of the Projects.
• Good written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
• Understanding of systems engineering concepts
• Modeling techniques and methods
• Knowledge of tools like DOORS
• Preferably knowledge on Auto Finance industry specifically around Dealer
& Captive finance business
Thanks & Regards,
Pace Computer Solutions Inc. (An Inc. 500 Company)
*10500 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 310*
*Columbia, MD 21044*
Dial In: 443 539 0949 Ext 208
*****Awarded 2009 , 2010 & 2011 Best of Columbia Award by the US Commerce
*Pace Computer Solutions, Inc. is a registered user of E-Verify*
The contents of this message and any attachments are intended solely for
the addressee(s) named in this message. This communication is intended to
be and to remain confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been
addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender and then
destroy this message and its attachments. Do not deliver, distribute or
copy this message and/or any attachments and if you are not the intended
recipient, do not disclose the contents or take any action in reliance upon
the information contained in this
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.