Good Morning,

 Hope all is well!

 My name is VASU and I’m a Technical Recruiter at 3 CORE SYSTEMS. Please
let me know if you have any candidates who would be interested and
available for the below mentioned requirements. Please send me the updated
resume along with contact details and expected billing rate at the earliest.

·  *Experience level must be above 10+ years*

·  *Visas acceptable:  GC, USC,H1B.*

·  *Please share the profiles if you are able to provide legal documents *

*Please let me know if you are available for the below position or else
please refer your colleagues or friends who are looking for a job change.*

**When submitting candidates make sure to include contact info, rate, visa
status, and current location.*

*Position Title:*               Sr Salesforce Consultant
*Required Experience:*   10 Years
*Number of Positions:*    2
*Location:*                      St Louis, MO
*Start Date:*                   10/19/2016
*Duration:*                     6 Months

Sr Salesforce Consultant

with Business Analyst exp or Exposure.

Should Have 401 and 201 certification.

Must be able to start on 10/19 2016

Thanks & Regards

Email: * <>*|

Direct: (630) 748-8800     Ext : 109|  Fax: (847) 556-1234

4355 Weaver Parkway, Suite #330, Warrenville, IL 60555

"Vendors" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit