Greetings from Quantum vision.com.
This is Mohammed*, *We have an Urgent requirement with one of our client.
Please go through the job description, If you are interested please send me
your updated resume along with the below skill matrix. I also request you
to forward this opportunity to your friends or colleagues; so that we can
help someone who may be in search of a job or looking for a change.
*Role : Senior Systems Analyst*
*Locations : * *Washington, DC*
*Duration : * *Long term contract *
*Mode of Interview: Telephonic followed by Face to face*
*Experience : 8+ years *
***Must have UI experience***
*Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to determine
project scope and vision.
• Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well
as their characteristics.
• Conduct iterative requirements sessions with the project team to define
functional system requirements via workshops, use cases, scenarios and
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write
• Lead JAD sessions with architecture team to ensure system support for
stated functional requirements when necessary. Establish alternative cases
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a
clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
• Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and attributes based on
• Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency,
comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements analysis in
order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking actions.
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected
• Create process models, specifications, use-cases, diagrams, and charts to
provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project
lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Establish and enforce proper change request management procedures for all
projects to ensure proper scope control.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications – verbally or
through written documentation to project managers, sponsors, and other
stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Function as a lead analyst responsible for coordinating and motivating
the analyst team to ensure successful completion of the project.
• Provide recommendations on new and enhanced processes to ensure that our
organization continues to function as efficiently and effectively as
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or
information systems related field with at least 5 years of experience.
*Requirements and General Skills:*
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis,
elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
• Experience overseeing the design, development, and implementation of
software solutions, systems, or products.
• Experience and understanding of agile development methodology.
• Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements specifications
in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into systems
issues and products as required.
• Demonstrated project management skills and project management software
skills, including the ability to provide oversight and guidance through all
phases of the project life-cycle.
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Subscription-based business model experience preferred.
• Billing system, call center application and customer self-service
• Experience with UI design and wireframes.
• Working technical knowledge of Java, JSP, HTML and web design
*Please provide details:*
*Full Name *
*Contact Number *
*Current Location with ZIP:*
*Willing to Relocate:*
*Availability for in person on your own expenses:*
*Best Time to call you:*
*Break Down: *
Ø *Any Interviews in pipeline: *
Ø *Any Offers in hand: *
Ø *Total It Experience: *
Ø *Relevant Exp with Skills: *
Ø *Reason for change: *
Quantum Vision provides quality, business-aligned technology solutions to
help our clients grow and prosper in an ever-evolving marketplace. Founded
by former Big 4 executives and ERP specialists, we leverage enterprise
experience and industry expertise to deliver a range of IT solutions to
clients operating in different industries.
>From software application and product development, to application
management, to systems and technology integration services, Quantum
Vision helps our clients respond to new challenges and opportunities with
proven, practical strategy. Our flexible approaches are driven by our core
principles: we value lasting relationships that foster mutual success, and
are committed to empowering our clients through innovation and integrity.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Desk :* (301) 560-0556
: (301) 560-0555
*Fax :* (301) 637 – 3337
[image: Description: cid:image001.gif@01CBB728.6931D740]
*2016, 2015, 2014 & 2013 Inc. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private
*Your Referrals are always Appreciated with Great Referral Bonuses! You can
also visit our website, **www.quantumvision.com*
<http://www.quantumvision.com/>* . It will help you learn more about us.*
***NOTE:* If this email message has reached you in error and if you do not
wish to receive similar messages in future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Under Bill
S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. congress this e- mail cannot be
considered spam since we have included the contact information. Thank you**
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.