*Oracle DBA 11g or higher Certified Professional (provide proof of
Hope you are doing great!
*Please find the job description below and let me know your comfort level.*
*Title: Oracle Database Admin*
*Location: Sacramento CA*
- Five (5) years of experience as a Database Administrator (DBA) on
Oracle database version 11g or above.
- Five (5) years of experience as a DBA supporting databases on Red Hat
Linux 5.x or higher.
- Three (3) years of experience migrating Oracle databases
- Three (3) years of experience as a DBA supporting databases with a
size of at least 2 TB.
- Five (5) years of experience with Oracle 11g or higher:
- • Using Tuning Pack, Diagnostics Pack, Change Management Pack and/or
Automatic Workload Repository (AWR) .
- • Writing PL/SQL objects.
- • Supporting Oracle databases that utilize the RMAN backups to disk
- • Supporting Oracle databases using replication/materialized views.
- • Supporting Oracle databases using triggers.
- • Using Oracle database auditing utilities.
- Three (3) years of experience with virtualizing Oracle databases
- Five (5) years of experience supporting Oracle databases on ASM
(Automatic Storage Management).
- One (1) year of experience upgrading databases to Oracle 12c
- Five (5) years of experience with Oracle Real Application Clusters
(RAC) database version 11g or higher.
- Two (2) years of experience as a DBA using Oracle Enterprise Manager
for monitoring and alerting.
- Oracle DBA 11g or higher Certified Professional (provide proof of
Experience as a DBA supporting government retirement database
*Thanks Amanpreet Singh Email: asi...@elegantsolutions.us
<asi...@elegantsolutions.us> Elegant Enterprise-Wide Solutions, Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.