*Please check and let me know.*
*Database Analyst *
*Location– Tallahassee, FL*
* Start Date: ASAP*
*ate is $40-43 per hour. Estimated Duration: 6 months with possibility of
*Mode: Phone then Onsite/Skype, Locals very highly preferred Local to FL
and government experience are extremely preferred!!!*
*Responsibilities *include but are not limited to the following:
- Review and work to improve the Client’s existing ETL process to
support business operations and functions.
- Review current database structures/schemas and ETL processes for
understanding, document existing structures/schemas and ETL processes, and
identify and implement improvements;
- Work with customers to define new requirements for the ETL process
and/or data warehouse;
- Design and implement approved changes to the data warehouse, as well
as ETL processes;
- Mentor Client’s applications staff on ETL processing and/or data
- Handle day-to-day management of assigned projects and prioritize
workload to ensure project deadlines are met;
- Write technical procedures and documents;
- Design database objects including necessary stored procedures for
Microsoft SQL Server 2008;
- Work within a team during development;
- Experience as a database analyst with Oracle, Data Warehousing, ETL
Processing – PL/SQL and Korn shells, and Data Modeling (8+ years);
- Experience with both application development activities, as well as
- 4-year degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or
equivalent work experience.
*201-620-9700* ** 152 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/vendors.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.