Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

Role: Business Analyst With Tableau

Duration: 18 Month

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Visa: GC, USC Only

Must have strong Tableau experience

As a Business System Consultant you will be a key player in assisting
business and technology partners make connections from data to insights,
from strategy to execution. The incumbent will possess experience using
innovative data visualization and analysis tools, such as Tableau, Tealeaf,
HTML5, SharePoint, SSRS to produce insightful and attractive dashboards and
data visualizations to highlight key business information allowing for
faster more informed decisions. You will leverage your expertise to advise
your fellow team members as you participate in strategic projects
furthering the evolution of our visual analytics capability; you will use
this power to turn millions of bits of information from bits of information
into simple and powerful stories and actionable insights. In addition we
are looking for a candidate that can consult and advise on business
intelligence best practices as well as the latest trends and technology
being leveraged today across leading organizations.

Additional responsibilities include:

- Responsible for developing business requirements and translating business
needs into moderately complex analyses and projects for a department or
functional area.
- Designing and developing Tableau reports and dashboards including
creating and tuning Tableau Data Extracts and maximizing performance
through SQL performance tuning (analyze data models, data relationships,
and dependencies).
- Suggesting best visualization choices and display based on industry best
practices and ease of user adoption.
- Produce visuals and dashboards to convey the story inside the data
- Data analysis skills – ability to dig in and understand complex models
and business processes.
- Compiles and mines data from multiple, cross business sources. Develops
specific, customized reports and ad hoc analyses to make recommendations
for alternatives.
- Conduct training for customers on built dashboards
- Keep a high level of communication with management on daily activities
and escalate issues to management in an efficient and constructive fashion

Preferred Skills:

- SQL 2008R2 +
- Tableau 9.0
- SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, and writing stored procedures
- SharePoint 2010/2013
- Teradata

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*