Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Role: Java Developer*

*Duration: 6+ Month*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Long term contract in Seattle, WA*

*IV:* 2 rounds. Phone to Skype

Must have- Java, Struts 2, and UI- 5 yrs exp

*Additional notes from quall call: *

*- must have experience with development of interfaces from scratch*

*- must have experience handling complex projects and being the main
contributor, not a supporter. Reason for this is because this contractor
needs to be a self starter and since this team is so small- 5 others, each
task will Not be laid out - UI experience, this is required -the candidates
must have framework experience with Struts 2, and not just Struts 1*

*Job Description:*

- Seeking software developer who will be responsible for developing,
enhancing, documenting, and sustaining software systems through an
established design control process and good engineering practices.

*Job responsibilities:*

- Work with scientists, technicians, and project management to deliver
internal software systems.

- Define, analyze and interprets needs and requirements

- Design and implement software solution to address the requirements.

- Perform system and applications support

- Test, release, and support software products

- Write system/software validation documents

- Execute system/software validation

- Enforce code quality through unit tests and integration tests

- Document software in compliance with SLC process

*Required Skills & Experience:*

- Bachelor degree in a computer science or engineering related area

- 5+ years of experience with programming and scripting languages such as
Java, JavaScript, Python, Perl

- 2+ years of experience with relational databases

- 5+ years of experience in web-based software development and application
design

- 2+ years applied experience with Struts 2, Spring, Dojo, CSS, JSON, AJAX,
Servlet/JSP, Tomcat, Apache, Linux

- Familiar with underlying architecture of multi-tiered browser-based
applications

- Excellent verbal and written communication skill

- Great attention to detail

- Understand of Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, or related field of
biology is a plus

- Expose to regulatory requirements such as GLP, CLIA, etc. is a plus

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*