*Urgent need Linux System Administrator with kernel in Sunnyvale CA
location*

*Please reply to ha...@anblicks.com <ha...@anblicks.com>*

*Linux System Administrator with kernel*

At Comcast Silicon Valley Innovation Center (CSV) we’re changing the way
America views entertainment. Literally.   Based in Sunnyvale, CA we are a
satellite office of Comcast aimed at building innovative new products for
entertainment, communications and the digital home.   If you love being on
the cutting edge and are looking for an environment with a startup vibe
where your ideas affect millions of users and go from conception to
deployment quickly, we would love for you to be a part of changing
Comcast’s history.

We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator to join our Systems
Operations team, part of the production operations group.

You love what you do because it makes a difference to the company and to
the people you hire. Your mission is to help change lives. You like to work
hard but it’s worth it, because you’re having fun with a great group of
people in an amazing work environment.  You are the future of awesome…

*Basic Qualifications*

·         Bachelors of Science or related technical degree in Computer
Science, Information Science, Information Technology or a related field,
plus 2+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator. Experience may be
substituted in lieu of degree.

·         Experience with supporting Linux and web stacks in a production
environment

·         Experience with VMware vSphere

·         Experience with monitoring frameworks (Nagios, etc)

·         General Networking skills required (Layer 2 & 3 switches, TCP/IP,
SNMP, etc.)

·         Self-motivated

·         Good communication skills, ability to convey ideas clearly is
required

·         Experience working within a ticketing system

*Preferred Qualifications*

·         Linux Kernel (Very Important)

·         Experience administering mysql (may be substituted by a nosql
platform) as a sysadmin

·         Able to automate tasks with bash plus one additional scripting
language

·         Experience with Zabbix 2.0 and above

·         Hands-on experience with vSphere a plus

·         Experience with at least one configuration management framework
(Salt, Puppet, Chef, cfEngine, etc)

·         Experience working in a fast paced environment

·         Self starter, and ability to work with little to no supervision

·         Ability to use strace and gdb a huge plus

*Your help and support is highly appreciated*

Thanks,

Hasan| BDM|Maruthi Technologies LLC(D.B.A) Anblicks | Phone: 972-996-1705 |
ha...@anblicks.com| www.anblicks.com  |