Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

Role: JBOSS Fuse Admin

Duration: 6+ Month

Location: Atlanta, GA

Visa: GC, USC

*Must Have: **Scripting experience with Perl or Puppet*

*Job Description*

- Experience in Linux
- True experience in JBoss Fuse and/or JBoss EAP administration, with
operational experience.
- Experience in Jboss Fuse, Linux Administration, Information Integration
and Fuse Platform Support
- Should have worked in integration projects and have hands on experience
of troubleshooting, coding and testing, looking at logs and ability to
assist developers with issues in the Fuse environment.
- Strong exposure and hands on experience in Installation, building and
development Environment for JBoss Fuse or JBoss EAP.
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services domain is a plus.

- Scripting experience in Perl or Puppet .
- Implementation experience in Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIP) and
its core concepts.
- Excellent communication skill and good customer relationship skill and
working with enterprise wide teams

- Self-starter, programming and problem solving skills

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*