HI,

Please check and let me know.

*Title: Senior Migration Developer*

*Phone / Skype*

*Santa Clara, CA*

JOB SUMMARY:

This experienced a Senior Migration Developer will be working directly with
internal IT Business Analysts and key business users from Legal Services to
design, develop and support CLM Migration on Apttus. This position will
report to Manager, Application development.

The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the Apttus and
ServiceNow Platform in Legal domain with an understanding of business
processes and leverage this knowledge to design and deliver the necessary
solutions.

PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:

·         As a Senior Migration Developer, you will be a key member of the
Applications Development group with the opportunity and responsibility to
design and develop business solutions.

·         In this hands-on role, you will work closely with the Business
System Analysts to understand detailed requirements and own your code from
design, implementation, test automation and delivery of high quality
product to our users.

·         You will be working in a collaborative team using agile software
development methodology.

·         Your design and implementation will also need to ensure security,
integrity and consistency of critical user and customer data.

·         Provides technical direction in the analysis, design,
development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and enhancement of technical
solutions related to enterprise applications projects.

·         Key member of project team to assist in the development of RICEF
objects during our implementation on ServiceNow Platform.

·         Create technical design documents from functional requirements
through analysis of business processes and discussion with the business
process owners

·         Debug and performance tune

EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:

·         10+ years of software development experience with at least two
migration experience

·         ETL experience is plus

·         Special consideration given to candidates having prior Servicenow
experience

·         Design, develop and implement migration solution

·         Gather and evaluate user requirements, procedures and prepare
technical requirement document for client requirements

·         Programming expertise in Java, J2EE, Websphere, ANT, Struts, JSP,
EJB, JavaScript or other functional programming languages.

·         Prior experience working on Finance applications such as SAP ERP,
Procurement automation, is preferable.

·         Customer-centric and Service minded.

·         Must have strong analytical and problem solving abilities

·         Must have the ability to work independently with minimal
supervision

·         Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to
deadlines

·         Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas
in both technical and user-friendly language.

·         Ability to interact with all levels of business users
(end-users/executives).

·         Highly motivated and driven, with keen attention to detail and
the ability to multi task in a self-managed environment.

EDUCATION

·         BS/MS Computer Science, Communications, Information Technology or
related discipline.

·         Certification in x Development is desirable.

x is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the
activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help
the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever
before. We’re disruptive.  We work hard but try not to take ourselves too
seriously.  We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving.  We are
passionate about our product, and we live for our customers.  We have high
expectations and a career at x means challenging yourself to always be
better.

We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional
atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment
where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity
to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most
advanced technology and talented developers in the business.

Best Regards

*Mohit Arora*

*mar...@apetan.com <mar...@apetan.com>*

*201-620-9700 * 152 *