Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Role: Network Engineer*

*Location: Juno Beach, FL*

*Duration*: *2 years with possibility of extension*
*Type: *Contract

for a Network Engineer in Juno Beach, FL.

*Responsibilities *include but are not limited to the following:

   - Responsible for the design, configuration, implementation, support and
   technical consultation for the communication network of the organization;
   - Responsible for the development of technical standards and interface
   applications. Includes expertise in 1or more of the following: voice and
   data networks or wireless services;
   - Take other duties if assigned.

*Requirements:*

   - Experience with telecom knowledge base;
   - Experience with voice and data networks or wireless services;
   - Experience working with various class carriers from ATT, Century Link,
   Verizzon, etc.;
   - Experience with outside plant design, fiber, circuit (preferred);
   - Experience with outside plant design, fiber, circuit delivery from
   Denmark (preferred).

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*