Hi,

Please check and let me know.

*Data Analyst for our Kansas City, MO client*

*Mode: Phone and F2F*

*Location: Kansas City*

*Duration: 6+*

I am looking for a Data Analyst in the Kansas City area. They MUST already
be living in the Kansas City area and can interview in person. This is a
3-6 month contract with our client in Kansas City. I have put the
description below. Please ONLY send me qualified candidates that are local.
Thank you

Position Description:

• Accountable for directly working with the business to assist in all
reporting, data extracts and information needs

• Closely interact with business and provide ad-hoc solution to their data
needs

• Utilize strong business application knowledge like SAP, Salesforce,
legacy rail management systems to quickly combine datasets in order to
produce data mashups as answers to business related questions

• Identify and execute robust and continuous improvement opportunities
within the data management processes in the applicable systems

• Maintain strong business stakeholder relationship in business domains
such as Engineering, Transportation, Operations, Sales & Marketing and
Finance

• Be the information delivery expert responsible for creating adhoc
reports, dashboard and data mining processes as per business needs

• Possess deep insight into business process as it relates to system
integration and interface • Possess strong knowledge of source data or data
marts along with the ability to unravel existing reporting logic back to
their source systems

Technical & Education Requirements:

• 2 to 5 years of relevant experience (data modelling, data mining);
preferably in rail or similar linear asset intensive industry like utility,
logistics etc.

• Bachelor degree in information systems needed. Someone who has worked in
IT but transitioned over to Business-IT is preferred

• Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a combination of the following
disciplines: o Reporting Systems (Business Objects, Power BI, Cognos etc.)
o Database Querying (SQL, Stored Procedure etc.) and Data Modelling (ERWin)
o Dashboard/Data Visualization Applications (Tableau, Qlikview, Domo, Birst
etc.) o Data Mining Tool (Knime, Rapidminer etc.) o Strong proficiency with
Microsoft Excel

• 2-5 years of related experience in rail industry, inventory and stock
management, capital project execution preferred

• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to
understand business and technical functions, process information quickly
and assess impacts to data elements.

• Possess highly developed interpersonal skills in order to build strong
positive business relationships

Best Regards

*Mohit Arora*

*mar...@apetan.com <mar...@apetan.com>*