Dear Partner,

Here is Requirement from BISP Solutions Inc.

Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.

Please respond with:-
Resume:
Availability:
Rate on c2c:
Present Location:
Contact number No. with Email ID:
We have urgent requirement please reply with suitable profiles asap.

*Title : Storage Admin (OPT Can Apply)*
*Locations: Cumberland, RI / Scottsdale, AZ / Chicago, IL*
*Duration : Long term*

*Required Qualifications*

Skill set: Must have good hands-on on V-Max 2, V-Max 3, VNX and Isilon
Experience along with Storage provisioning.
Minimum exp: 3 – 5 Years

With Warm Regards,

ALi Afsar

BISP Solutions, Inc. | 5640 NW 115th Court Suite 207 Doral, FL 33178|

Web: http://www.bispsolutions.com/

Phone: 786-629-6893 | 321-363-8233 | e Mail: a...@bispsolutions.com |

USA   |   CANADA   |   UK   |   SINGAPORE   |   MEXICO   |   CARIBBEAN
|   UAE  |   INDIA

This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our
e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove