*Senior/Lead Java Developer in PA | *

*Fort Washington, PA (Philadelphia area) 6 Month *

**upon offer, candidates must complete background check and drug test**

*USC/GC/GC-EAD only*

*Telephone and In person*

*Consultant should have Java 8+, Spring Boot and Angular*

*Essential Functions/Specific Duties:*
• Responsible for the technical integrity of our team's delivery.
• Partner with AD Leadership including Managers and Architects in the
analysis and estimation of future work impacting our teams.
• Partner with the Scrum Masters to lead our team in breaking down complex
Features/Stories into well understood and achievable tasks.
• Partner with Enterprise Architects on the design and architecture for our
team's deliverables.
• Be an active developer and contributor to the teams’ delivery.
• Take the lead on solving and implementing difficult technology challenges
and drive our team to successful delivery.
• Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that
issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
• Develop and leverage strong strategic relationships across the Ditech
organization
• Ensure development quality is being tracked and improved using techniques
like Unit Testing and Peer Review.
• Strengthen the presence of our team as a Technical center of excellence
for Web Application Development and Content Management across the entire
technology organization.
• Mentor team members to progress their technical and professional skills.
• Monitor and modify processes and procedures to ensure teams have adequate
resources, technical and personnel, to support development
• Other job duties requested by senior/executive management

*Qualifications/Job Requirements: *

*Education: *
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Computer Engineering or a related
field or the foreign equivalent required.
Experience:
• 7+ years of progressive knowledge and experience working in an Agile
environment.
• Comfortable in more than one programming language and have a firm grasp
of fundamental web, internet, and mobile technologies.
• Proactive learner – constantly improving skills
• Experience and knowledge of residential loan servicing and/or financial
industry a plus
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with ability to communicate
ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail

*Web Development*
• Broad and deep understanding of Java and development with Spring
including extensive experience with Spring Boot and its associated
patterns.
• Strong experience with HTML, CSS and client-side JavaScript including
libraries such as jQuery and Angular.
• Experience with RESTful services for both the client and server
implementations.
• Experience with Responsive Design techniques and implementation.
• Database - Must be highly proficient in SQL preferably across multiple
Databases including DB2, MSSQLServer, and Oracle.
• Broad and deep understanding of multiple application server platforms
including IIS, Apache, Tomcat.

*Engineering Practices*
• TDD - Must have practical experience with unit testing and how to apply
it to both server side Java and client side JavaScript based applications.
• ATDD - Preferred experience with Acceptance Test Driven Development
including the use of tools like Cucumber and Selenium.
• Continuous Integration - Experience automating builds using CI Servers
like Jenkins/Hudson.
• Experienced mentor with the ability to work in a collaborative
environment and coach other team members on coding practices, design
principles and implementation patterns that lead to high-quality

*Garima Gupta | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC*

*Tel: 201-620-9700* <201-620-9700*> 133 |   mail me  @ gar...@apetan.com
<gar...@apetan.com> *

* Ping me  @*  garimaapetan...@gmail.com