Hello Professionals,

Hope you are doing great

We have an urgent below “*Core Java Developer with Rest *” position with
one of our client for* 6+months  contract *at “*Carrollton, TX ”*if you are
interested please share your updated resume along with contact details to
na...@visionisys.com

*Job Title*                : *Core Java Developer with Rest *

*Location    *            : *Carrollton, TX *

*Duration  *              : *6+months     *

Must have 8+ years

*Must Have Skills : Core java ,Rest ,Hibernate*

Implementation is critical not peripheral exposure.

*Experience with Multi Threading *

Spring and Hibernate Frameworks (good amount of experience with database
interactions)

Idea of Caching

Development experience on backend services level

Experience in Unit Testing : mocking tools like J-Unit or any other.

Interview will consist of a simple Algorithm that needs to be written in
Java.

*Skills*

*Years of experince*

Core java:

Rest:

Spring:

*Please provide required Information:*

Full Name:

Current location, state:

Work Authorization:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Skype ID:

Date of Birth:

Passport Number:

Candidate Currently in Project: No

Onsite availability :

Total onsite experience, working in US:

Overall relevant experience of candidate:

Availability for Interview:

Last 4 digits of SSN:

Year of Graduation:

Thanks & Regards

Nadia

Visionisys Inc

Ph: 901-203-2879

Email : na...@visionisys.com  || www.visionisys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused