Hi,

Please check and let me know.

*Platform Services - EMC Storage Engineer*

*St. Louis, MO*

*24 Months +*

*Interview – via Skype *

*No H1b*

Required:

• EMC VNX, EMC VMAX, EMC XIO, IBM XIV

• Brocade Storage Area Network switch management with fiber channel

• EMC Isilon, EMC ECS

• Backup technologies

• UNIX, Linux, Windows Server, and Windows Workstation, is a plus,

• Orchestration (various platforms) and automation scripting a plus.

This is a 24 month contract.  Position opening tomorrow but if you have
anyone that has a depth of experience with EMC and/or other storage
technologies let me know!

Platform Services- Storage Engineer

Job Description Summary

Overview

• The Enterprise Storage team is responsible for supporting storage
technologies and initiatives

• The primary technologies currently employed at Mastercard include Brocade
switch infrastructure, EMC VNX, VMAX, Isilon, ECS, ExtremeIO, IBM XIV,
Tivoli Storage Manager.

• The selected individual will perform engineering decisions for
Mastercard’s evolution of storage solutions including collaborating closely
with cross-functional teams, building and supporting internal storage
technologies and environments

• This individual will be one of our primary engineers in all technical
aspects of storage block, object, and switch infrastructure.

• Be a primary engineer assigned to projects representing our storage
platforms

• Do you have storage experience at a company with multiple networks of
disparate trust levels?

• Do you have the ability to influence your peers to make your vision their
technical strategy?

• Do you have the ability to learn new technologies quickly? What is your
favorite way to learn?

Role

• Provide administration support of the block storage array technologies
employed at Mastercard.

• Provide administration support for our storage switch infrastructure

• Provide administration support for our Network Attached Storage (NAS)
infrastructure

• Provide administration support for our backup infrastructure

• Design and implement storage solutions for projects driven by the needs
of the business.

• Document architecture, implementation instructions, and collaborate well
with peers via internal wiki’s and intranet sites.

All About You

• Essential skills and experience include a combination of the following
block storage arrays: EMC VNX, EMC VMAX, EMC XIO, IBM XIV

• Experience with Brocade Storage Area Network switch management with fiber
channel

• Experience with EMC Isilon, EMC ECS, and other object storage
technologies is an added value to the role.

• Experience with backup technologies

• Experience across multiple platforms, including UNIX, Linux, Windows
Server, and Windows Workstation, is a plus, as well as orchestration
(various platforms) and automation scripting a plus.

Best Regards

*Mohit Arora*

*mar...@apetan.com <mar...@apetan.com>*

*201-620-9700 * 152 *