Hi,

Kindly find below JD,

*Title:* Full Stack Developer

*Length:* 6+ months contract
*Location:* Parsippany, NJ

*Authorization:* USC/GCH ONLY

*Local candidates preferred*

*Interview Process:* Screening, Phone, Face to Face, Hire

*Project:*

Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to aid in the conversion
from EJB (Java Beans) to hibernate. This person will be able to
successfully rewrite applications as well as create his/her own. Overall,
this person will look to update our client’s tech stack and provide end to
end support in development to the client’s project at hand.

*Must Haves:*

Hands on experience with Hibernate

JavaScript Framework (React, Dojo, JavaScript) – experience with all three
is a huge plus

Java Messaging System (J2EE Stack, Rest Web Services)

Strong Communication

Able to work independently as well as in a group setting

Conceptualize the larger picture with the ability to complete individual
tasks based on the larger picture

*Nice to Haves:*

Docker

Kafka

*Udit  |  Technical Recruiter  | Saxon Global*

1320 Greenway Dr, Ste 660 Irving TX-75038 United States

*Office:* 972-338-3583 extn- 361

udi...@saxonglobal.com | www.saxonglobal.com

[image: Logo1]

*Custom Application Solutions* *I** Mobile Solutions** I** DW/Business
Intelligence* *I* *Cloud Solutions** I** Contingent Workforce** I** Learning
Solutions*