Can anyone confirm this? Please dont tell me i've been doing reg stuff when i could put a file in a dir like i do on unix :)

Piszcz, Justin wrote:

I believe so, just put the exclude_list in the app dir, same as UNIX, you can check the Windows Admin docs too, they should tell you.

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Hindle, Greg
*Sent:* Thursday, January 19, 2006 9:01 AM
*To:* veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
*Subject:* [Veritas-bu] Window file excludes

I have a policy that has 4 window servers in it, set to backup all local drives. But on one of the servers I need to have a special exclude setup. Is there a way to do this? Does windows have a client side exclude like UNIX servers do?

Greg
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential, may contain legal,
professional or other privileged information, and are intended solely for the
addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, do not use the information
in this e-mail in any way, delete this e-mail and notify the sender. CEG-IP1