From: Paul Keating [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 January 2006 20:07
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] policy change.....

will changing the storage unit in an incremental schedule in a policy be sufficient change to cause the incrementals to backup everything on the machine?

(need to change some STUs in a schedule and don't want "fulls" to run tonight)

I don't think so, since if you use the "any_available" directive, it doesn't do a full everytime it changes STU, but just want to double check with you folks.

Paul
If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate or otherwise deal with it.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of EADS Astrium Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind EADS Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.

EADS Astrium Limited, Registered in England and Wales No. 2449259