Yeah, for me the biggest weakness of the NBU DSSUs.

"Paul Keating" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

23/03/2006 15:48

        To:        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:        <veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>
        Subject:        RE: [Veritas-bu] on the subject of disk based backups....

excellent info...Now that you mention it....my one small DSSU I have configured to offload to a specific tape pool, so I should have known that.
That definately sways me in the direction of VTL then.