I had already changed the name via the GUI on the client via client properties.  I had also changed the name in the Windows registry for NetBackup (bp.conf is for Unix)

I appreciate these suggestions.  Any other ideas?

Guy C Snyder |  Systems Analyst  |  Global Outsourcing and Infrastructure Services

Unisys  Suite 102, 3605 Vartan Way|  Harrisburg, PA  17110  |  717.526.1125