If you don't like the engine touted in technote 282968 below, you can still access the Boolean search engine at this link:

New Search Solution from Symantec Enterprise Technical Services

Details:
Enterprise Support Customers-

We are pleased to announce the release of the first phase of a new era of enterprise level technical support. As a result of customer satisfaction surveys and feedback collected from various customer channels we are building a more robust self-service experience for you, our enterprise support customers. The first, and most visible, part of this new experience is the introduction of an entirely new search engine designed to bring you the right answer faster and more reliably than ever before.

This new search engine is based on Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology.  Unlike an imprecise keyword search engine, our new NLP works best when it has more details.  For example, in the past, a search for “drivers” might have yielded a range of documents related to the download, installation, update, or driver related errors on a target system. There were too many results, and the required document may have been far down the list, requiring valuable time and effort scanning results.

With the new search engine, you are free to ask for exactly what you want and limit the results to only those that matter. For example, if you are looking to download drivers ask “Where can I download tape device drivers for Backup Exec version 10?” and get just a few very specific documents in return.  As mentioned above, our new search is a Natural Language Processing search engine and works better with questions or phrases than with a keyword style search. Providing more words is better, and questions or multiple keywords will elicit better results than one or two key words.

For further tips please click on the “Search Tips” link on the Enterprise Support landing page.

In the end, our mission is to deliver the right answer as the top result for your specific question. Your issue - your words - your answer. Quick and painless problem resolution at a pace we expect will set a new industry standard.

On behalf of the Engineers and Management at Symantec Corporation, thank you again for your loyalty and patience as we undertake this ambitious project.

Symantec Software Enterprise Technical Support