Is there a way to learn about upcoming web casts?

I know that there is a mailing list for this, but I can’t find it

stefanos

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ray Schafer
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 5:57 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR Web Cast recording

The BMR 6.0 Webcast was recorded on April 26th.  It includes the demo of the new Fast Windows restore capability that will be available in 6.0 MP3.

View Recording

Recording Details

    Subject:              NetBackup Bare Metal Restore v6.0: Tech Overview/Demo
    Recording URL:        https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/symantec/view
    Recording ID:         E-M9DMXB
    Attendee Key:         wXj4_>n

This Office Live Meeting invitation is a personal invitation meant only for you.

It should not be forwarded.  If you received this email by mistake or

require Live Meeting Assistance, please refer to the Live Meeting Assistance Center at

http://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidLiveMeeting?p1=7&p2=en_US&p3=LMInfo&p4=support

If you have any technical problems or questions, please contact Live Meeting Customer Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
- www.microsoft.com/office/livemeeting
- 1.866.493.2825 (toll free in the U.S. and Canada) or 650.526.6950 (international direct dial) or 00.800.9522.3000 (toll free in EMEA)

For other assistance, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ray Schafer

Senior Principal Systems Engineer

Field Technology Group

Symantec Corporation