Yeah the client just backs up local drives. I haven't tried the multiple
streams on it yet, but i have tried disabling OTM and it now seems to be
working.

So...as im a unix engineer what is the importance of OTM running? I
thought it was so it could backup open files. By disabling it does it
mean the system_state backups will not be valid if files are in use?

Cheers