Yes, but if you want to back up Exchange 2007, then you will want to use
NetBackup 6.5.  NetBackup 6.0 does not have support for Exchange 2007.

________________________________
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:11 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade 6 or 6.5

I would recommend upgrading to 6.0MP4 first, and get that working.
Let 6.5 stabilize for awhile before making that plunge.  6.5 was just released.

=============================
Carl Stehman
IT Distributed Services Team
Pepco Holdings, Inc.
202-331-6619
Pager 301-765-2703
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dave Markham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

09/20/2007 11:19 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu" <veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu>

cc

Subject

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup upgrade 6 or 6.5

Has anyone got 6.5 yet? We are running NBU 5.0 MP7 on a predomintatly
solaris platform. We are due to upgrade h/w and s/w and i was wondering
was it worth going for 6.0 which seems to be used quite a bit by people
now, or do we go to new 6.5 ?

Also we have around 20 servers including a 2 node Sun Cluster ( attached
to T3 arrays ) running oracle10g. Is there anything special which can be
done with 6.5 or is it just worth still doing filesystem backups direct
to Tape

Thanks

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is
proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright
belonging to Pepco Holdings, Inc. or its affiliates ("PHI"). This Email is
intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you
are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately
notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies. PHI
policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive
statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email
communication. PHI will not accept any liability in respect of such
communications.