On Thu, Feb 28, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Elena Khan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I took "Veritas NetBackup 6.5 for Solaris Administration" in November.
> Facility is in New York City on Madison Avenue (midtown)
> I was very pleased with the training, esp. the instructor who was open to
> lots of technical questions.
>
> The weather this winter is relatively mild, although there hasn't been a
> lot of sun.

That is good to hear, I have that class scheduled in a couple of weeks at
the same location.  This will be my first class with Symantec, although I
did take a VCS class some time back when it was still Veritas and it was top
notch.

There are always  a lot of variables with this type of training: what the
instructor is like, if the materials are up to date and in some cases even
on site, the class makeup, classroom facilities.