Sorry about that...misread the question.

Here is something_that_might_help.  3.4 is along time ago, and I have not
worked with Class Storage Unit, but you could try this.

http://www.pcs-computing.com/support/nb_bpclinfo.html

bpclinfo has a max jobs per class setting.  Not sure if bpclinfo is on 3.4
or not?  It doesn't appear to be in 6.5 (which is what I am running), so
maybe it is an old command going back to 3.4?

Steve