________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Thomas D
Pryde
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 10:33 AM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 Catalog move

Is it possible (has anyone done this) to take a  6.51 catalog and copy
it to another drive (SAN drive) and then re-assign to a new server
(hardware upgrade)?   What are the potential problems?     New hardware
and upgrading OS from Win 2000 to Win 2003 SP2.

Thank you