________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Randy
Samora
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 4:57 PM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] media ID not unique in database (34)

My tape dude didn't want to inventory new tapes into the library 54 at a
time so he opened the door and inserted 200 tapes.  When I try to run an
inventory now, I get "media ID not unique in database (34)".    If I run
a comparison, the robot inventory shows the new tapes but the Volume
Configuration does not and so I see a "Mismatch - Yes".  But if I try to
update the volume configuration, that's when I get the Status 34.  I've
rebooted the library but the library already knows what's in the
library.  How do I get NetBackup updated?  This is a Windows environment
running NBU 6.0 MP5.

Thanks

Randy