None of our group has had any problems and we are all running sp3.

David Spearman

County of Hnerico

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff
Lightner
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 11:44 AM
To: veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 6.5.x Java GUI on Windows XP with SP3

Anyone have any information about this.  One of my co-workers reports
the GUI won't close on an XP system he allowed to upgrade to Service
Pack 3.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or
confidential information and is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please reply immediately to the sender that you
have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.