Hi All,

 I am thinking of taking the NBU certification exams 250-265 and 250-365.

I have experience of all versions of NetBackup from 3.4 to 6.5.3.1; however the
majority of my time has been spent using NBU 4.5 and 5.1 (I completed the
official VERITAS courses on those versions). I only upgraded to 6.5.3.1 three
weeks ago and as such could do with a refresher regarding the new version.

Does anyone have any advice with regard to the exams other than the practise
exam and details on the Symantec website?

I would also appreciate any study docs or websites that I could use to help me
prepare.

Finally how useful do you think these certifications are?

Thanks in advance,
Steve.

Steven Jenner, NCDA
Senior Operations Engineer
Telstra International EMEA
DDI:                    +44 (0) 845 685 5644
Facsimile:        +44 (0) 845 685 5646
Email:
steven.jen...@intl.telstra.com<mailto:steven.jen...@intl.telstra.com>
Web:
www.telstra-international.co.uk<http://www.telstra-international.co.uk>
Give your feedback:
www.telstrainternational.co.uk/survey<http://www.telstrainternational.co.uk/survey>

Telstra International trades in the UK and EMEA through Telstra Limited, a
company registered in England and Wales with company number 03830643. Our
registered address is Telstra House, 21 Tabernacle Street, London EC2A 4DE.

This communication may contain confidential information.  It may also be the
subject of legal professional privilege and/or under copyright. If you are not
an intended recipient, you must not keep, forward, copy, use, save or rely on
this communication, and any such action is unauthorised and prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please reply to this e-mail to
notify the sender of its incorrect delivery, and then delete both it and your
reply.
PPlease consider the environment before printing this e-mail.