From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Anderson
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 9:36 PM
To: VERITAS-BU@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 Netbackup 3.6 catalog File
Corruptionissue

I know it is Veritas netbackup 3.6 and I have both hotfixes for this
installed.  There was release
http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/265639.htm

that said there were new files but the files in this article gave me a
DB error and did not work either one of them and there is no mention
about why they would not work.

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: