I'm looking for a company that is able to do legacy platform restores of old
operating systems and software versions.  I knew of 1 or 2 companies many years
ago that use to provide a service of restoring your older backups if you
couldn't anymore.

Some examples would be restoring from older DLT, LTO or even 9840 media that
contains backups of Solaris 7 or 8 hosts running older version of Oracle.  You
can't even buy a SUN server anymore that doesn't require Solaris 10 as a
minimum.  A similar thing can apply for legacy Exchange backups from versions
such as 2000 and even 5.5.

Anyone know any companies still around that offer a service such as this?

Thanks!