You don't say where you are looking for this service. I used these folks in
Melbourne, Australia to recover some data off an old DLT tape that was
backed up with Arcserve. The data was delivered to me on a series of DVDs.
The service provided was exactly as described, and the cost was reasonable.

http://www.techneticsdata.com.au/

Cheers
Dean