From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of pranav
batra
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 10:18 AM
To: Veritas
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Storage life cycle policy query.

Hello All,

We have setup a SLP for the duplication of images to diffrent storage
units.

We are taking a backup on Disk them duplicating it to another disk at
diffrent location and then to tape at same location.

My question is that this all is a very time consuming process.

As first backup goes to disk one:-to tape.Then duplication starts to
disk2 and then

Is there any way to run both the duplication process simentaneously when
the backup to disk 1 completes.

I mean when backup to disk 1 done: -Can the duplication run on idsk2 and
tape simentaneously.

We are using OST option but it is not offrening us the D2D2T option.

Could somebody put some more light on it?

Thanks and Regards
Pranav Batra

<https://signup.live.com/signup.aspx?id=60969>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain privileged or confidential
information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of
the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this electronic transmission in error, please reply immediately to the
sender that you have received the message in error, and delete it. Thank you.