From: luciano.pr...@light.com.br
To: pranav_vent...@hotmail.com; veritas-bu@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:00:35 -0300
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Java on Ubuntu 9.10

Hi Pranav Batra,

Here i have a master server solaris and 3 media servers solaris,
in my day to day work I use windows but I don’t use the nbu java client, in my
windows desktop I have a X server like Xming server, and do a export display on
the master server for my Desktop like this:

# export DISPLAY=mydesktopiphere:0.0

And start a jnbSA on master server to open the administration
console on my desktop.

I think on ubuntu you do the same and its work fine.

Thanks
and Regards

Luciano
Prata