Hi,

For any DB that has data changing under you, you will typically need an agent.

Justin.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2010, Adrian Soetanto wrote:

Dear all,

I want to make sure whether BMR backup will completely backup all the folders &
files that belong to Microsoft Exchange.
Especially for this folder: "C:\Program Files\Exchsrvr\MDBDATA\", because when I
try to browse & restore the BMR backup image (from Backup, Archive, and Restore GUI), I
didn't see the *.edb files to be restored.
Since the *.edb files are critical, I need to back them up regularly, but it
seems that the BMR backup doesn't back them up.
Does it need the agent for Microsoft Exchange?

Thank you for helping.

--
Best Regards,
  Adrian Soetanto