Do they eventually fail? If so after how long? Have you run all the usual
tests (bptestbpcd, bpclntcmd, telneting to port bpcd, etc) all these tests
should be run from the master, media servers and respective clients (unless
of course you find the problem)?

Regards,

Patrick Whelan

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.

VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbac...@whelan-consulting.co.uk

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickjosephwhelan>
cid:image001.gif@01C99E80.E2717A60