Been getting this error message for a while now in the BMR info collection
phase of backups for servers running QLOGIC SAN drivers:

  "Received BMR error: The driver 'QLogic Fibre Channel Adapter', of Version
'9.1.8.17' is not compatible with WindowsPE. You may need
     to create a driver package using an earlier version of the driver that was
WindowsPE compatible. (1)"

Other than back-leveling the QLOGIC drives on SAN-connected servers, has anyone
found a way around this error so the QLOGIC drivers
 get installed along with the all the other drivers during the BMR recovery???

   And just as an FYI: We have so far been unable to find a way to reconnect
"data-loaded" SAN LUNS to BMR recovered servers without
   being forced to format the LUNS at reconnect time. That is another
interesting situation, after the QLOGIC drivers have been manually
   re-installed following the BMR recovery.

We are running NBU 6.5.5. on Windows 64-bit Master Servers.

Thanks Much,
Ed Scheef
Tampa Electric Company (TECO Energy, Inc.)

NOTICE: This email is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this
email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete this email from
your system and do not copy or disclose it to anyone else. Although we take
precautions to protect against viruses, we advise you to take your own
precautions to protect against viruses as we accept no liability for any which
remain.