From: veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Boris
Kraizman
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 7:25 PM
To: stefanos
Cc: Veritas
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] re-assign all tapes from one volume to another

I am looking all tapes that assigned and not empty, I know can easily
move blank or empty tapes between volumes. Anything can be done at the
EMM database level using cli commands?

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM, stefanos <sm...@peppas.gr> wrote:

        You can move only free tapes. If the tapes are free then you can
select all tapes from the GUI and select right click->change.

        If your tapes are not empty then you have to duplicate the
backups to new tapes.